Thursday, 16 February 2017

Week one LCLD -6lb

Hello lovelies

Today I weighed in for the first time since starting the diet.  I have lost six pounds this week!  Well I think its six pounds as my scales keep giving me different weights but I know Ive lost some!  I will keep using the same scales and go from that weight.  I guess I wont get a true reading until I go back to the hospital but its good enough to know I'm losing some weight.

The liquid diet has been much easier than I first thought it would.  I haven't experienced the hunger that I thought was inevitable.  In face I haven't been able to finish all the liquid I'm allowed on any one day.   The bathroom trips particularly at night has been a little tedious but I guess you have to expect that!  The first few days I woke up with a huge breakout on my chin.  I can only assume that that was the toxins coming out of my body and that's got to be a good thing right?  But since then I have had really good skin.  Ive suffered from spots and breakouts for years so this is quite a welcome change. 

I will pop in next week with my weight loss statistics next week and hopefully I will have lost the same or even more.  Well that's what I'm hoping.  To lose 6lb a week puts me well in to the target of 1.5 stone in six weeks that the hospital want.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you here in my teeny corner of the Internet soon !
Bye for now

Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment