Monday, 27 February 2017

Week three, LCLD Low calorie liquid diet.

Hello everyone.

So its week three of the LCLD.  It has been so much easier than I thought it would be.  I still haven't has a day where I have been able to finish the whole of the milk allowance.  I don't know if this will adversely effect my weight loss results but I'm hoping not.  The allowance is quite generous and apart from the odd days when I have felt hunger it has been easy going.  I'm not saying Id like to be on the diet indefinitely but its been bearable. 

When I go back to the hospital I will have been on the diet for 23 days.  This is a little short of the four weeks I was told do do but I guess the hospital fit you in for a appointment when they can really. 

I'm a little nervous to be weighed as I don't know how I will feel if I haven't reached my target weight loss of 1 1/2 stone, or  21lbs.  Ive been told if Ive reached target, my next appointment will be to see the surgeon.  Its exciting but nervous times! 

I'm also concerned about how to keep the weight Ive lost off.  I'm hoping I will be given a eating plan or some guidelines to help me with that.  I am also considering joining up with slimming world again.  I tried to lose weight with slimming world before and lost about 2 stone (28lbs) before I gave up.  Silly of me really but we all do these things.  I believe it will be easier this time as I have the goal of my operation to keep me motivated.  Well that and my improved health and fitness.

Well I shall sign off now and I will report back after Ive been to the hospital and been weighed.  Keep your fingers crossd for me and remember me in your prayers.

Bye for now
Hales xx

No comments:

Post a Comment