Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Ive been poorly, but good news!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry its been such a long time since I posted.  I caught pneumonia and ended up in hospital for 3 weeks! (one of those in intensive care)   It was a horrid experience one I don't intend to repeat.  The hospital staff were amazing and treated me so well.  I'm so grateful for our wonderful NHS service!

Well now to my news!  I went for my review appointment at the Luton and Dunstable hospital.  In the 23 days I was on the milk diet I lost 1 stone (14lbs)  Although I was expected to lose another half stone, Ive been approved for surgery on the understanding that I lose the other half stone before seeing the surgeon.  I now have a appointment for June to see the surgeon and anaesthetist.  I am looking forward to the appointment and from the research Ive done it appears that the surgery takes place about twelve weeks after the surgeons appointment.  This takes me to the end of august/early September.  Its exciting to think I will have my surgery before Christmas.  Its going to change my life.

In the interim my husband and I will be joining slimming world.  I want to lose as much weight as possible before my surgery so that I'm as healthy as I can possibly be before surgery and losing weight can only help this.

Well hats all the news from me.  I hope you are doing well on your weight loss journey and would love to hear your experiences.  Please comment below!

Bye for now

Hales xx

No comments:

Post a Comment