Thursday, 30 March 2017

Slimming world!

Hi Lovlies!

So today the husband and I joined up to slimming world (30/03/2017).  We first had a chat with the consultant.  She ran through the plan with us and the do's and do not's.  Then we were weighed.  Right now I weigh 185.1kg (29st 2lb or 408lbs)  This means Ive lost 1stone 4lbs since starting this weight loss experience.  (I hate the word "journey")

 The slimming world plan seems quite a easy plan to follow and seems to concentrate on eating protein more than carbs.  You can have unlimited lean meats, which pleased the Mr very much!  We've done slimming world before and it was quite a successful experience.  But like most things I got so far and then got despondent and gave up. 

This time I intend to go and follow the plan until I have the gastric bypass.  This gives me the best chance of being as healthy as it is possible for me to be before the surgery.  Ive set myself a goal of losing two stone.  That maybe doesn't seem a lot to most people but to me that is a achievable amount of weight to lose before my next appointment at the Luton and Dunstable clinic in June.

  Can I do it?  Of course I can!  I'm motivated and I have the support around me to do it.  It is the right time in my life to make the change.  I can do this!

Speak to you soon

Hales xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment